PFBC

L

LouM

Bought a used boat and trailer, got title for trailer from PENDOT one week after transfer. Still waiting for PFBC title and registration its been over 6 weeks. PFBC your customer service sucks, you took my money and gave me nothing but a long wait.

Thanks for the update.

LouM wrote:
Bought a used boat and trailer, got title for trailer from PENDOT one week after transfer. Still waiting for PFBC title and registration its been over 6 weeks. PFBC your customer service sucks, you took my money and gave me nothing but a long wait.

Doesn't your title transfer receipt allow you temp use until all the paperwork comes through?

BTW now that you have a boat are you going to go by Capt Lou?

Where you fishing?

Franklin, you need a temp sticker as they told me. What a bunch of bureaucratic hacks,take your money and don't deliver. they wont get any support from me in the future.
Been doing a lot of bass fishing in a local farm pond, average about 5 or 6 in a evening after the sun sets. Not much in the way of trout wading is getting tough.

Lou your receipt or paperwork is your temp.

Today is day 53 and there was not registration in the mail on sat. Thanks for nothing but aggravation pfbc.

Bob I was told that not ok from bureaucrat babe when I called pfbc.
PFBC= Big Fat Bloated Commision!

LouM wrote:
Today is day 53 and there was not registration in the mail on sat. Thanks for nothing but aggravation pfbc.

Bob I was told that not ok from bureaucrat babe when I called pfbc.
PFBC= Big Fat Bloated Commision!

Well Lou, how many days with it take for you to realize you can get that temporary boat registration from any one of the sixteen issuing agents in Northampton County? (that is your county, correct?) It just took me 3 clicks and 20 seconds to easily find that information.

Your green copy is your temp. I bought a new ranger bass boat out of Maryland and still had MD numbers on it. I got checked at raystown, officer read over the green sheet and all was good.

bigspringdweller wrote:
Your green copy is your temp. I bought a new ranger bass boat out of Maryland and still had MD numbers on it. I got checked at raystown, officer read over the green sheet and all was good.

Hook into and striper? That lake is a fun striper fishery. Used to do a lot of tournaments there in my youth.

No stripers. Smallmouth and Largemouth mostly and chasing crappie in the spring with the kids.

I was told by pfbc babe that I could not do as you said because I transferred through Pendot not a pfbc agent, however its over now after 54 days it arrived today and I lost june and most of July fishing.
So Thanks for nothing pfbc.

I don't get it Lou.

Seems to me you should take responsibility and solve your own problem instead of just whining about it.

It might not be easy, but it sure as heck would be more effective than simply crying about it on a forum where, frankly, nobody cares if you EVER get "The Minnow" in the water.

Perhaps your attitude is turning people off so they are more reticent to help you.

I mean, if your drawers are in such a knot that you insult people, (a PFBC worker is a "babe"?) I wouldn't expect much help.

But hey, go sit in your boat and make vroom, vroom noises. That'll help...

I referred to her as a babe because she treated me with lack of respect. you were not part of the conversation so your opinion lacks credibility. I tried to resolve problem but was told tough s___. AS I sit in my boat fishing I will be thinking of you and your bitter sarcasm.

Here I thought "babe" was just a reference to you being old, and the female, ... not.

"Hag" would've been better

Equally sexist. Shame on you.

If it was a guy I'd say he was a "****". How's that?

Back