PFBC Quarterly Meeting..Live!

Saw the meeting, live:

All proposed WT streams and class A's approved.

The regulation allowing unlimited length leaders for FFOCR voted down.

In the meeting it was stated that there were 68 public comments about the leader regulation and if I recall, 64 were against regulation change. I would guess that the bulk of the comments were generated from members of this site after reading all the threads and post and blog on the subject. The result, the Commissioners voted all the new regs in, but chose not to approve the leader reg an FF only waters.

IMO, our voices counted. At least in this case. It is never a waste of time to make your voice heard.

Good job PAFFers

That's great!!

afishinado wrote:
Saw the meeting, live:

In the meeting it was stated that there were 68 public comments about the leader regulation and if I recall, 64 were against regulation change. I would guess that the bulk of the comments were generated from members of this site after reading all the threads and post and blog on the subject. The result, the Commissioners voted all the new regs in, but chose not to approve the leader re an FF only waters.

IMO, our voices counted. At least in this case. It is never a waste of time to make your voice heard.

Good job PAFFers

Thanks for the update David...Thats great news.

Thanks to those that commented.

Maurice wrote:
afishinado wrote:
Saw the meeting, live:

In the meeting it was stated that there were 68 public comments about the leader regulation and if I recall, 64 were against regulation change. I would guess that the bulk of the comments were generated from members of this site after reading all the threads and post and blog on the subject. The result, the Commissioners voted all the new regs in, but chose not to approve the leader re an FF only waters.

Good job PAFFers

Thanks for the update David...Thats great news.

Thanks to those that commented.

Negative waves..early in the morning... :-?

:-D :-D LOL...I mean Tom...Sorry bout that.

I think the earful you gave Mr. Bachman had a lot to do with the nixing of the regulation.

Mo's earful

It is a shame Mr. Bachman is stepping down as Commissioner. He was one of the good guys on the Commish. Hopefully his replacement will be of equal character and qualifications.

Back