Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission to Hold Virtual Meeting on Habitat and Environment

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
HARRISBURG, PA — The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) is set to hold an online meeting of the Habitat and Environmental Committee on Monday, February 26, 2024. The virtual gathering, which begins at 10 a.m., is part of the commission’s ongoing effort to maintain open communication with the public, even as it adapts to the constraints of the digital age.

In a departure from traditional in-person meetings, this virtual conference will employ a different mode for accepting public comments. Residents wishing to contribute their thoughts related to the meeting’s agenda can do so by calling (717) 705-7846. The line will be open from Wednesday, February 21 at 8 a.m. until Thursday, February 22 at noon. Each recorded comment will be capped at five minutes and will be relayed to committee members before the meeting.

Those interested in attending the meeting can join the webinar from their internet browser. If prompted, attendees should enter the webinar number (access code): 2630 208 0191 and the webinar password: public (or 782542 from phones).

Hello DK
I came to this late & missed.
Do u know, is there " playback" potential?
PAFBC usually posts those meetings to YouTube. I checked this morning and it hadn't been posted yet but likely will in the next few days. I enjoy listening to the meetings while tying flies.

Back