Penns Woods TU Cabin Fever 2016 March 6

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

I haven't made it to this show in the past but I plan on heading out this year. looks like a show worth going to.

yes, and we usually meet and drink afterwards, although I missed last year.
let me know when your coming to town, hospitality awaits!

Where can I find more information on this one?

http://www.pwwtu.org/cabinfever.html

I'll be planning to volunteer for TU again so you might find me behind the booth doing raffle tickets or manning one of the entrances, for those that know me.

New location this year, hope it works out well!

The PWWTU website hasn't been updated yet, but here's the blast that I received as a member:

We have finally found a location for Cabin Fever 2016. After a search of several locations, we have landed at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Twp. The date is Sunday March 6th 2016, from 9:00am until 4:00pm.

This location is a very nice location at a first class hotel with a nice restaurant as well. The Marriott will allow us to maintain our level of service, however, some things may change due to the different layout.

After missing last year, I plan on attending again this year.
And look forward to meeting old friends at Primanti's afterward just as much as the show itself.
Thanks for the update on the date - and location - change, DanL

I'm getting stoked about this.

Sounds like a nice alternative to the "simms & sage" show. I love the down and dirty shows.

" I love the down and dirty shows."

WHO doesn't!
:-D :-D :-D

Attachments

• playing_guitar-a_SHOW----fishing_maybe -later.jpg
    playing_guitar-a_SHOW----fishing_maybe -later.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm sad to miss the show this year. We got double booked and I'll be in Lancaster for the show that weekend. Greg will be there with a booth though. This is year 4 we've had a booth at the show and I attended 2-3 before that. It really is a great little show and does a lot of good in raising funds for the local TU.

I'll be there and I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Hopefully no-one goes to the old hotel and gets confused (and hopefully our TU puts a sign up), but apparently there is a muskie fishing expo at our old location, but I'm guessing in a smaller room??

That in conjuction with the Lancaster show, and being a week later so some guys might be fishing, could mean less attendance unfortunately...

I plan on attending. Great little show with a really good guest speaker in Greg Senyo.

Still not sure if I'll make it, but is anyone going to primantis after?

I'll be present primantis sounds like a good idea

I'm stuck at work so someone have a beer for me. Preferably with coleslaw and fries on it.

Didn't see anyone except for groove and Leteras! Maybe at the jam if I can get out.

I never did make it... How was the show?

I talked to Greg for a while yesterday since he ran the show for us because I was at the Lancaster show. He said the new venue was not good. Less than half the space and many people he talked to went to the old location by mistake because they didn't know it changed this year and there was a musky event there. I hope they get it back to the old location for next year.

I wasn't able to make it. wanted to see TD55's presentation and spend some money, but oh well.

Back