Penns Creek Stewardship - Which TU Chapter

PENZZZ

PENZZZ

Can someone tell me which PA Trout Unlimited chapter considers itself the steward of Penns Creek?
Thanks.

From the PA Trout Website this might be a good start: (If its the right penns creek of course)

Penns Creek, #119
201 Cider Ln.
Lewistown, PA. 17044
Gary Parzanese
717-242-3451

Good luck my friend! Where ever you land, they'll be luck to have ya.

My thought originally Erik, but they're down in Lewistown. R.B. Winter chapter is in downtown Mifflinburg - practically streamside.

You could contact both chapters with any issues regarding Penns Creek. And the PFBC and DEP as well.

http://www.patrout.org/Chapters.aspx

Looking here there is no R.B Winter Chapter. Penns creek chapter covers a bigger are than you realize. That address simply means where the President current lives it has little to do with where the chapter is located. Just food for thought most chapters in PA are not just there to protect one stream they are more regional and cover one or two counties size wise for the most part.

PENZZZ is well versed on the TU model, just looking for a new home chapter.

I figured you had looked into that, here's my final thought (my daily limit is 2)

Maybe contact the regional VP and see if he can steer you in the right direction?

PENZZZ chapter affiliation has already been determined. PENZZZ would simply like to visit with and support chapters who are stewards of Penns Creek. Nothing more complicated than that.

Thanks for everyone's assistance.

There is also the Penns Valley Conservation Association.

ebroesicke wrote:
From the PA Trout Website this might be a good start: (If its the right penns creek of course)

Penns Creek, #119
201 Cider Ln.
Lewistown, PA. 17044
Gary Parzanese
717-242-3451

Good luck my friend! Where ever you land, they'll be luck to have ya.

This chapter used to have a WEB site with info relating to Penns Creek. According to the PATU chapter links they don't have a site listed. it's a shame so many chapters don't have sites or have left them go.

Just found my old link to their site. It's no longer there.

Back