PA’s Newest Shop!

RisenFly

RisenFly

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the site but still keep in touch with a lot of you. Since our business has continued to see growth it was time to expand. We are opening a new shop in Chippewa Twp of Beaver Falls in Beaver County on March 28th! According to my research this will be the first ever fly shop in Beaver County and I’m excited to serve the local community of anglers, run classes to teach new ones and also better serve our online site as well. Come out for our Grand Opening on March 28th from 9-5 and enjoy a 20% discount, food, prizes and a chance to win a free fly rod!

Risen Fly Fishing
748 Shenango Road
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010

www.risenfly.com

My wife's home town!
Congrats and good luck. Will be sure to stop in when in the area.

RisenFly wrote:

Come out for our Grand Opening on March 28th from 9-5 and enjoy a 20% discount, food, prizes and a chance to win a free fly rod!

It's already on my calendar!

Best of luck in your latest step!

Good luck to you, maybe get Joe Willie in for the grand opening

Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck Ryan.

After hearing about many fly shops closing in recent years, It’s sure nice to finally hear about a new one opening for a change.
Best of luck to you Ryan.
Hope to see you at cabin fever sunday

great !!, can`t wait to stop in and check things out

I just placed an order online. The process was great.

Best of luck on the new shop.

Good luck Ryan

Congrats, Ryan . Good luck .GG

Well unfortunately we are going to have to delay our opening. I’ll get info out once we know when the new date is. It’s disappointing but the right call. In the mean time you can save 15% on our website with code “virus” until this all clears up.
www.risenfly.com

Good Luck!

RisenFly wrote:

Well unfortunately we are going to have to delay our opening.

It’s disappointing but the right call.

Not even really in your control any more, per "da gov'na".

Please keep us updated; I had planned on being there, and will be at the rescheduled date if at all possible!

We have rescheduled the Grand Opening to this Saturday the 23rd from 9-5. First 10 customers get a free fly box, spend $100 and get a free hat and for every $25 spent you get an entry into our rod raffle to win one of 3 fly rods!

Address is
Risen Fly Fishing
748 Shenango Road
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010

Hope to see some of you there!

We have rescheduled the Grand Opening to this Saturday the 23rd from 9-5. First 10 customers get a free fly box, spend $100 and get a free hat and for every $25 spent you get an entry into our rod raffle to win one of 3 fly rods!

Address is
Risen Fly Fishing
748 Shenango Road
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010

Hope to see some of you there!

Best wishes and good luck on your grand opening.

Good luck Ryan. Remember who helped you catch your first brookie, lol.

pcray1231 wrote:
Good luck Ryan. Remember who helped you catch your first brookie, lol.

How can I forget! That guy wouldn’t stop talking lol.

Back