Page not found

Maurice

Maurice

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else getting this page returned to them....its been excessive for me the last few days. I have not tried on my hard wired machines lately and am using a wireless machine now.

Curious

I have been as well...just figured it was my system or busy servers.

I just paid my bills online no problem...just here...usually when I post. Rather than the thanks for your post page...I have to refresh.

Even the home page for me.

I get it from time to time (paflyfish only) but if I hit reload it comes right up.

I have been testing the site for a couple of hours and all seem fine. I suspect we may still see some issues, but they are not ones I can correct right away. Please let me know any specific error messges other than the blank page.

Sorry for any current inconvenience.

Just FYI, since you are looking at this.
I just clicked on my link to the site and I got an unusual home page...all it said was PaFlyFish and User name and Password.
I entered the info and got to the normal home page.
First time I saw this. I have not seen any of the previous issues mentioned.

Maybe this will help you as you sort it all out. Good luck.

There are definitely still problems. The main page (www.paflyfish.com) will not show untill you login. One is presented the mostly blank page Schiff described with the instruction "Registered Users May Login" and boxes for Username and Password.

The list of "Users" at the bottom of the forum page consistently has zero Anonymous Users, so only folks who are willing to logon can get in right now.

schiff wrote:
Just FYI, since you are looking at this.
I just clicked on my link to the site and I got an unusual home page...all it said was PaFlyFish and User name and Password.
I entered the info and got to the normal home page.
First time I saw this. I have not seen any of the previous issues mentioned.

Maybe this will help you as you sort it all out. Good luck.

I am getting the same thing

Well I unbroke it. I will either get an atta boy or a kick in the groin from Dave. Like coming home after fishing. :-D

Atta boy Maurice come here and let me kick you! No kidding thanks. Unrelated my Internet went out and now can finish what I was working on.

Thanks for getting things going! Hope we are back on solid footing.

Back