Paflyfish Spring Jamboree 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveKile

Inside the cabin by TigerTrout4wt (Kevin)

I went out with Tom Ciannilli on Friday evening to my favorite place on the the Little J. Great night and a classic May Sulphur hatch at about 8:00 pm to close the evening.

Saturday Dave, Maurice, Tom, Mick and I went over to Penns. A big change in the weather with a cold front dropping the temps into the 50's and some light rain in the morning.

Dave showing off with catching a nice bow on his first cast in the Class A section of Penns.

The long and winding trail to fly fish.

Tom looking kinda serious about his fly.

We move off the Class A Section and Maurice pulls together another one of his masterful fly fishing tailgating experiences.

Yeah that is pretty damn good when you've been standing in cold water all day.

Of course we had an IPA with a trout on it. The bonus was it was 14 proof.

Back at the Seven Mountains Campground the crew converges after fly fishing all day. Saturday was tough for everyone. The good news is we had some spirits to loosen everyone up and get warm. Some of the attendees for the weekend: JackM and Gino, DaveW, Maurice and Mick, Afishinado (Tom), Aducker (Jeff), pcray1231 (Pat)
DanL, tomgamber - sons Joe and Adam, Swattie87, TigerTrout4wt (Kevin), Bikerfish and Chuck, lestrout (Les) Ace Sedgley (Darby) Pennypack Flyer and friend Jerry, csoult, Bruno, Alby (Greg) & Glenfidich (Don) Trapshooter , chuckyblack09 (Chuck/Charles) Tim Robinsin (Derek), ryguyfi (Ryan) zenherper (Chris)
GenCon, Don Thompson, Paparise (Phil, +2), Captain Hook Bearfish, (Rookie) (Dave), Bopper (Tom) Skybay (Jared), and Shakey!!

Mick was the winner of Dave Weaver's wonderful painting

My own personal team of rivals: Jack, Maurice, Dave Kile, Tom, and Dave. The best moderators on the Internet and why we have the community we do!! Thanks guys for all your help.

Until the next Jam!

skybay
Nice shoots.
Great visual connections between anglers, fun time, passing days, friendships on pleasant May water and sanctuary moments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back