Paflyfish Spring Fly Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyswap2010.jpg
I am always blown away by the talent that exists within the members of the Paflyfish community. This years fly swap was no exception. Yet again all those that participated did a masterful job in with their flies. Everyone was kind enough to share their talents with me and always thrilled when my flies arrive. Bruno has lead the fly swap over the last few seasons.

This years swap had a warm water theme and included streamers, bass surface bugs, grubs and many more exciting ties that I look forward to trying out this year.

Members that participated included: fredrockgrizzly, jerseygeorge, skiltonian, osprey, David, Goodfortune, shipnfish2006. MidasMulligan, Fredrick, Flipinfly, salvelinusfontinalis, BelAirSteve, flyfishermanj, FrequentTyer, RCHILDS, Bruno and HuntinFool.

Guys I really appreciate your efforts. A special thanks to Bruno for organizing this years fly swap again.

wgmiller
The flies posted look great. As my tying skills improve, I look forward to hopping in on such a venture. It's a great way to accumulate more flies. We all need more flies, right? :-D

Last edited:
wgmiller
The flies posted look great. As my tying skills improve, I look forward to hopping in on such a venture. It's a great way to accumulate more flies. We all need more flies, right? :-D

Last edited:
wgmiller

Last edited:
bjshaffr
I missed this one...can't wait for the next one!

Last edited:
bjshaffr

Last edited:
bjshaffr

Last edited:
H
I also participated in the swap and the ties were great from everyone

Last edited:
H

Last edited:
H

Last edited:
DaveKile
HuntinFool,