Paflyfish Flyfishing Warm Water Float - August 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1601.jpg
Join us WW Fly guys for the 2nd annual one-day Jam/float on Saturday August 4th. We will be fishing the North Branch of the Susquehanna River. Bring your yak, toon, tube, canoe, or whatever, to float the River. Also, for the landlubbers, there will be plenty of water to wade as well. There should be good number of nice smallies to be caught (and released), along with rockbass, an occasional walleye, and even a musky is possible for you toothy predator guys.

Recommended rod for SMB would be a 9’ 6wt or 7 wt, but a little lighter or heavier rod will do the job. For flies, bring plenty of buggers, clousers, and streamers, as well as poppers and sliders for on top.

Meet up at the Park & Ride lot in the Pittston area at 10am. We’ll likely fish ‘til dark. The meet-up lot is conveniently located at the junction of both Rt 81 (Pittson exit #175) and the PA Turnpike – NE Extension (Wyoming Valley exit #115) for easy access for members in all corners of PA. A Google Map is included below.

Come one, come all. It should be a blast. To learn more abou that trip check out the forum thread here.

photo by PSUFishMenace

J
I can't find a map on my iPad. I just register and would appreciate if you could email a map and more details.

Last edited:
J
I can't find a map on my iPad. I just register and would appreciate if you could email a map and more details.

Last edited:
J

Last edited:
F
The flies I make and use for smallmouth, rockbass and carp are at:

www.woodsedgestudios60.etsy.com

Best Regards,

Last edited:
F
The flies I make and use for smallmouth, rockbass and carp are at:

www.woodsedgestudios60.etsy.com

Best Regards,

Last edited:
F