PAFF Top Trout Award for 2018

Dave_W

Dave_W

Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen...

In a few days we will announce the selection of the "top trout" from our website last year. Looking through all the great trout pics on our site was a tough job, but somebody had to do it. :)

Keep an eye on the home page blog for an upcoming short article about the process, and to see the winner along with some very nice runners up.

In the meantime, I'm watching the entries for this year and a winner will eventually be selected for 2019 (hint: Klingy is off to a strong start). Not really trying to be competitive, but we get so many beautiful photos, often with great stories, depicting trout in PA, we thought identifying a "top" trout would be fun.

Stay tuned...

The PAFF "top trout" for 2018 is on the home page blog - a very nice fish by Nightstalker. There are some nice runner's-up too.

Finally went to the home page and, low and behold, I recognized a net and a fish. It is a honor, as they say, just to be nominated... That fish Nightstalker posted, among many others, is a toad.

No Prize!!!What's up with that?

Wildtrout2: I think your asking to much - just like if I asked if they could do 2019 in less than 9 months :)

Dave_W

I was logged in (first time in 4 months) to look for a posting about a super fat Letort fish and saw the lead article about Top Trout. Thank You.

Do you want my PayPal or a street address...for my winnings?!?

Back