PAFF Stickers ??

I would be very interested myself !

I guess no one knows.....??????

They're available from Cafepress. Due to the requirment to get them in larger numbers, they are usually handed out at jams and get-togethers. There have been some forum members who have purchased some in bulk and have them for individual sale....but I can't recall their names.
Most folks get their sticker at the annual jam.

The price gets lower when bought in bulk. If someone takes the lead and puts together a large order, everyone can save money. But then, they have to be divided and distributed.

Thank you for the info !!!

I did this in December on a batch of ten. With a coupon and shipping from Cafepress, the stickers came out to two bucks a piece. I distributed the last of them at the Lancaster show breakfast. I mailed a number to board members, forgot to include the price of a stamp in my initial pricing, but most folks threw in the extra $.46. It is a little bit of work but no more taxing than a fly swap.

http://www.cafepress.com/+paflyfish+stickers

Dunno if there maybe some available at the newbie jam too? I might throw in one of my spare stickers for the first person that introduces themselves as belonging to PAFF :)

I carry them around with me and hand them out for free too. I sent some to the organizers to the Jams in the Fall. Send me a PM if you want one now. I have about 10 left.

Dave

I would like to get one.

Dave

Sorry to bring this topic back from the dead, but are there any stickers still available? I would love to get my hands on one for my tying bench. I'm in Western PA I'm willing to pick up or pay shipping! Thanks guys.

Back