PA Fly Fishing Heritage Day - 18 June in Boiling Springs

Dave_W

Dave_W

Staff member
The annual FF show in Boiling Springs will be held at the Allenberry Resort on the 18th of June. If you've never been to this show, it's worth a visit, especially if you enjoy shopping around for used gear or cool FF memorobilia. It's set-up at the pavilion at Allenberry Meadow just a few feet from the Yellow Breeches, so you can get some fishing in too. I'll have a booth, stop by and say "hi."

Also that day, the FF casting championship will occur. There are a couple threads here in the Events forum detailing the casting competition.

This show helps support the PA FF Museum, which is located at the same spot so you can check out the museum too during your visit. Hope to see you there.
Dave

Looking forward to your booth Dave. Fan of your art. Thanks for the info

Sounds like a fun day I hope to make it out.

this sounds like a great time. What time does everything start dave_w? I hope to make it out but this is also opening of bass... so idk if i will make it. I will for sure make a great effort. hope to see you there too JVenezia!

The show runs from about 9am to about 3 or 4pm. There's a fee ($10 I think) to attend.

For a list of speakers/demonstrations:

Heritage Day

Bump

Weather looks great tomorrow. Why not come on out to Boiling Springs and enjoy the show? Remember, we have the FF casting championship and many vendors with cool stuff.

I'll be fishing the breeches till 10 then I may head over.

Yo Da

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bringing Dino.

This was a great event to go to. Any who can attend next year should do so. Very laid back atmosphere and lots of awesome vendors and experienced fisherman to talk with. My daughter, 5, had a great time, unexpectedly, as they had a small playground and everyone was so friendly. Kids raffle too. It was a good time all around and you couldn't have had better weather.

Agree, it was a great event, not to mention all the good deals.
It's not every day I come across a Grade 2 Metz Cape for 10$ ;)

Back