Orvis Rocky Mtn lost

Tigereye

Tigereye

I believe I left stated reel in parking area at Baer Park in Lehighton on Mahoning Ck
Reward

PM if found

Thanks

I believe I left stated reel in parking area at Baer Park in Lehighton on Mahoning Ck
Reward

PM if found

Thanks
Bummer. I hope that it turns up

Reward

PM if found

Thanks
I hope you find it. I absolutely love those reels and are still better than much higher priced junk.

Thanks both, but I believe I have a better chance hitting the lottery.

I have a routine putting stuff away.

Remove reel, put in case and put case in storage tote

Break down rod, put in case, place case on back seat.

Remove vest, place in tote.

Remove boots and waders place boots onto of wader in bed of truck.

Been doing this for years and never lost or forgot anything or broke rod in a door etc.

This is my first senior moment. I hope it's my last.

PS. Yes those reels are marvelous.

Well, I found this reel. Was fishing yesterday and had something digging in to my side. Opened an inside pocket to the vest and lo and behold, an orvis rocky mtn reel. I never noticed it previously cause I always had jacket or heavy sweater on. In the heat, I was fishing in a t shirt. I guess the other layers were enough to pad the discomfort.
I now remember putting it there while i was helping a disabled friend with his boots. A change of routine and all goes out the window.

I thanked God many times for his continued blessings on me. My prayers were answered. This time in double. I purchased another one on ebay about 2 weeks ago figuring the original was history. Now I have 2 of my favorite reels.😄😇

Back