online flies

O

orthofly

Anybody by flies wholesale online. I had to pick up some patterns for a trip to Slovenia and while prices were great and the nymphs were pretty good the dry flies were not the best. I don't want to state a name but wanted to see if anyone has a go to store for wholesale prices.

I rarely buy flies, but have bought some from a guy on eBay. Granted, it's not wholesale, but prices are good, and what I bought was not a large sampling to base an overall opinion off of, but I was totally satisfied with what I got.

Look here.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=troutthings.com

If the link doesn't work, search for "thoutthings.com" on eBay.

And yes, I tried going direct, but the website address takes you back to his eBay store. Apparently he only sells through them.

orthofly wrote:
Anybody by flies wholesale online. I had to pick up some patterns for a trip to Slovenia and while prices were great and the nymphs were pretty good the dry flies were not the best. I don't want to state a name but wanted to see if anyone has a go to store for wholesale prices.

There has been many discussions on here about where to buy flies.

Here is a thread with some good info from members about buying decent quality flies.

Back