Ole Florida Fly Shop

B

bkasten

Just in case anyone was interested in information, gear, flies etc. for salt and freshwater fly-fishing in Florida, a good friend of mine is the owner of a fly shop called Ole Florida Fly Shop in Boca Raton Florida (where I am from). Its a great shop and the owner Darren Selznick is very knowledgeable about all facets of fly-fishing in Florida. If you are planning a trip down south and need some info on where to fish, guide recommendations, gear, flies, anything at all, this is the place to look. Best fly-shop in South Florida hands down. The shop has a new website - check it out: http://www.oleflorida.com

Tight lines,
Brian

I believe I pursued some of his ebay auctions for factory blem'd Tibors pretty heavily.

That is very possible. Tibor Reels is just down the street from the shop. He is always getting in interesting reels and #2s from them. A bunch of them and Billy Pate reels are up on the site.

That would explain how he kept ending up with all of them, then. Makes perfect sense. Also explained why there was a huge, months long run of them and then nothing.

Unfortuantly, I never got one because I never got the price I was willing to pay. Fortunatly for him, they always went far above it.

I have been to this shop and had a really good experience so I second that. My dad lives down in Boca so I try and stop in when I am down there.

My company leaders conference is going on in Boca right now... too bad I didn't have enough production to get there or I'd go and visit him. Thanks for the site.

Back