Oh Shinola ... Forgot to Sahre this With U Guys and Gals

Stagger_Lee

Stagger_Lee

I got him started

jpg-1.jpg

Lil.jpg

And I know this will work out very well :-D

Stag, don't they sell a Snoopy Fly Setup? :-D

Funny u ask that Fox .. at first he wanted the spiderman setup but I figured @ 4 he has abt 2 - 3 years on this setup b4 I move him to the fly. Figured he would get tired of spiddy in a year so I think I was smart.

Didn't catch a fish (yep that's my boy :) ) but he really had fun. I've been prepping him the past few months as he loves to watch FF vidoes on youtube with me. Per my "life and responsibilities" thread, this will payoff in many, many ways

Stagger_Lee wrote:
Didn't catch a fish (yep that's my boy :) ) but he really had fun.

Now that comment had me spitting out my water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

There ya go Stagger....we"ll take Ethe four year olds rising together! (Mine has the Cars rod)

Foxgap239 wrote:
Stag, don't they sell a Snoopy Fly Setup? :-D

Fox,

I thought you told me you got the last one in the store???? :->

Stagger:

Congrats on getting the offspring fishing. I have fond memories of my Grandfather taking me to the "Eynon Drug Store" to buy me a Zebco 202! So many fond memories of time spent on the water with my Grandfather and brother.

Thanks for bringing them back to the front!

Dave

God I hate auto correct.

Volksnurse wrote:
There ya go Stagger....we"ll take Ethe four year olds rising together! (Mine has the Cars rod)

Lemme clarify: There ya go Stagger...we'll take the four year olds fishing together! (Mine has the "Cars" rod)

@ Volks .. if we can get our schedules to ever jive
Funny thing, as you know I never fished in my life b4 March but that push button make life very easy, boring, but easy none the less. I'm gonna need you to help untangle the both of us. :lol:

I remember fishing with a 202 when I was a kid. They actually cast pretty nice. Didn't know they still make them.

Several years ago, I bought my grandaughter a spongebob rod - and it cast like crap

You're on!

Stagger_Lee wrote:
@ Volks .. if we can get our schedules to ever jive
Funny thing, as you know I never fished in my life b4 March but that push button make life very easy, boring, but easy none the less. I'm gonna need you to help untangle the both of us. :lol:

Not to spot burn, but is that levittown lake?

Good call Tulen ... what is spot burn?

Is that lake any good?

//Lake fishing seems a lil boring but good for the lil guy so good for me :-D

The spot burn comment was sarcasm on my part. If you really don't know what spot burning is, search "spot burning" on the forum if you dare... Levittown lake is not really a good place. It was originally a sand/gravel quarry that was flooded. It is a 10-18ft deep featureless hole with water in it. It is stocked with rainbows for trout season. For fishing with my kids, I fish for catfish with night crawlers on the neshaminy. You live in the area? I know of some productive spots around Levittown.

NOOOOOO...NOT THE SPOT BURNING THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back