Off Topic Minature Schnauzer Puppy

littlejuniata

littlejuniata

Anyone know of a quality breeder in Central Pa for a puppy, my wife is hunting one (lost ours to cancer last Spring) Pad glad you are progressing well, keep it up, Spring is not that far away.

littlejuniata wrote: ....Spring is not that far away.

It is still Autumn, LJ! Can't help with the puppy, but it is good to hear from you. I may come up your way tomorrow-- I am desperately in need of some surface action.:)

If the sun is out there will definately be surface action on the river. The final court proceedings are done on the river legal issue, I think they finished Wednesday, now the judge has 90 days. Spring Ridge Club is now know as "Rural Conservation LP"?? If you come up email me at littlejuniata33@verizon.net. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

littlejuniata wrote:
The final court proceedings are done on the river legal issue, I think they finished Wednesday, now the judge has 90 days. Spring Ridge Club is now know as "Rural Conservation LP"??

Rural Conservation LP? That's interesting. What info you have on that?

>Rural Conservation LP? That's interesting. What info you have on that?>

The SRC web site remains intact and with the same name. If you Google Rural Conservation LP, you get this pdf document below, which appears to be a securities filing/offering with the New York State dept of state. On the same page, there is also a like filing for a "Legacy Conservation LLP" which tracks back to SRC.

I have no idea what any of it means. We need a corporations attorney or one of those other types that Jesus threw out of the temple to explain it to us..:)

http://www.dos.state.ny.us/info/register/2005/nov30/pdfs/securities.pdf

RLeeP wrote:
We need....one of those other types that Jesus threw out of the temple to explain it to us..:)

I'm not sure a banker is going to be any help with that.

Looks like a way to raise cash ?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, littlejuniata. Losing a mini must feel like losing a family member.

I know it's not central PA, but one of the finest kennels in the country for miniature schnauzers is Blythewood Kennels in Lansdale, midway between Philly and Allentown. The owner, Joan Huber, has raised and shown minis for over fifty years, and she still seems to be going strong. We have two of their wonderful dogs, bought at different times. (I loved the first one so much, I had to go back for a second!) It may be a bit farther than you wanted to travel, but you could not go wrong with any dog you bought from them.

Incidentally, this is my first post to this site although I've been reading it for quite awhile. I enjoy reading everyone's posts. This site's a real gem.

Thanks for the information, do you know if they have a website?? (Yes it is really rough losing a dog like Abby, it still hurts)

I found the kennels web page, looks great Thanks again. Yes there are some great folks here and lots of information.

LJ,
We lost our Pug not long after moving to our current home. August a year ago we got a Boston Terrier, he's beautiful and much more loving a dog. A real lap dog which is not what I expected at all, but also a good watchdog. He is high energy though and they go through a really bad stage we'll call the terrible 2's. He's settled down now and is one of the smartest dogs I've even seen, I sware he can spell, I have to spell the words he's familiar with and now his ears perk up when I spell them. But he'll run all day and then colapse on my lap at night.

LJ, I sent you an e-mail. See you later maybe?

Chaz: Sorry to hear about your pug, man it is tough to have to take your dog for that trip to the vets. We like terriers a lot, we are also looking at Welsh Terriers amd Bostons It is amazing how many dogs die from cancer, some say it is the commercial dog food??

Jack: Got your email, should be a fine day sunny and not to breezy as yet, if I don't make it up a report would be great?? Have a fine day

It probably is the commercial dog food, it's loaded with carcinogens, we use some high priced stuff that's supposed to be natural. But who knows for sure, unless you make your own dog food.

Chaz:

I agree with your assesment of dog food today. A buddy of mine shoed me an article that said the life span and health of dogs has decreased over the past thirty years. They related it to the fact that dog food is well dog food. Dogs are omnivores and need a better diet that most dog food provides. Here is a link for your reference http://www.thepetcenter.com/imtop/nbasics.html

Back