next week

sandfly

sandfly

Hopefully weather permitting, going out for Musky, big walleyes and bass. taking the NuCanoe demo out !

Attachments

• DSCF7934 (400x300).jpg
    DSCF7934 (400x300).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF7933 (400x300).jpg
    DSCF7933 (400x300).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3
Nice!! What is the PVC pipe structure in the middle used for? Standing/Casting?

It's a roll bar in case Bob leans the wrong way he can grab it and roll 360 degrees! HA!

What model is that? Looking forward to the review as I have been considering a yak as of late

Very pimped out. I assume that the pvc pipe is to hang hams and bologna for smoking.

casting bar, while standing I can set paddle on hooks on it and cast then switch when needed. beats and other yak/canoe for stability. and I have tried a lot. stand through rapids up to a degree, or sit and fish row. very stable to fishfrom. whats nice it will out do a toon. I floated from here to darling run then turned around and rowed home. can't do that in a toon. so glad I sold my toon and canoe. we are officially a dealer now ! poopdeck check out my website for them. for the next month will be doing really big savings on them.

sandfly, is that a frontier 12', I`ve been thinking about getting one, I like that home made casting bar, can it be removed easily ? all the reviews I`ve read said that the casting bar that comes with it is flimsy and doesn`t fit good...also you being a dealer , any chance of a demo before buying one

yes its a frontier.
this is my demo model, stop up and we can go across road so you can try it.
for the month of june we are doing special pricing

Back