New Wading Jacket

echuck66

echuck66

I picked up a new Simms Guide Jacket today. I love their products, and this jacket appears to be a great one, and hopefully well worth the price.

Anybody have one of these and if so, how do you like it? It seems like it's going to be a great addition to my gear.

Echuck,
I dont have the guide jacket but i have the G4. The thing is totally bombproof. Also windproof. You'll love the retractors, I attach my foreceps and nips. The pockets are great too. Large enough for bigger boxes, and the guide has that as well. Im sure youll love your new jacket, all my simms products never have any problems. (yet) The handwarmers come in real handy on those cold days walking pool to pool.
Enjoy!
-Kev

I have the G3 Guide Stockingfoot waders and the Freestone studded sole boots. I got them last year and have become a firm believer in Simms products.

I've been 'lusting' after the guide jacket for over a year now and finally pulled the trigger today. I think I'm going to love it just as much as I do the waders and boots.

I'm sure you will. I bought my g3's 2 years ago with the boat rivershed boots. Never had any problems and if you do, just send them back.- Kev

I got yelled at by the wifey when she heard the price, but then I showed her the jacket and even she said it looked like it was worth it.

-better to ask for forgiveness than for permission I say! :-D

Echuck, on your g3's are the gravel guards starting to go? mine are ripping and im not quite sure what to do, im not sure if they can be replaced since theyre atatched to the wader.

Mine are fine. They can replace them, I'm sure. They replace the stocking feet all the time.

Back