New Waders

• Thread starter JakesLeakyWaders
  • Start date
JakesLeakyWaders

JakesLeakyWaders

Bought a new pair of frogg togg hellbender stocking foot waders. Always had bootfoot before but wanted somethin lighter. I figured it would be nice for those larger streams where I want to cover some distance. Bootfoots are a pain they're cumbersome and heavy.

I have a pair of the hellbenders and really dig them.

Yeah they're great man. I bought them a bit large and bought a pair of studded wading boots. I like the pockets and handwarmers. They're way more comfy than my last two pairs.

I hope this does not go off topic, but, does anyone know if Pa is going to outlaw felt boots in the near furture. I am thinking of going to stocking foot, but I do not want to have to buy new boots again next year.
Thanks.

I recall a conversation indicating that PA had no intention of banning felt soles.

fshnbob wrote:
I hope this does not go off topic, but, does anyone know if Pa is going to outlaw felt boots in the near furture. I am thinking of going to stocking foot, but I do not want to have to buy new boots again next year.
Thanks.

Big guy, I like this!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like you are planning to follow me down those paths after all.

Back