here is next one I did

Minnow II

Last one for now Hollow fly color change

so whats this? 5 threads of the same flies
funny to think you were bust Leteras' chops for doing the same thing

Ramcatt wrote:
so whats this? 5 threads of the same flies
funny to think you were bust Leteras' chops for doing the same thing

Bull crap! Leteras glows. Watch video III. Sandflys magically changes colors.

Magic > Glow

do you see me selling/pushing them ??? NO !!!! Tied as art form not to catch fish. you don't like don't look.....

sandfly wrote:
do you see me selling/pushing them ??? NO !!!! Tied as art form not to catch fish. you don't like don't look.....

But they are magic!

Me Likey! Me Looky!

settle down
i never said you were trying to sell anything, on this thread
i was saying how it was annoying that you were posting the same flies across 5 different threads... which makes it hard for people who "don't like [to] don't look"

Letaras was doing the same thing, in addition to selling/pushing.... even though you do love to mention that you work at a shop and have a watermark to your online store

Why not have one thread for "sandfly's craft store finds, video tests, and flies" that you can add to on an hourly basis/daily, instead of multiple threads everyday

... just saying

and...

"...art forms not to catch fish"... really?
I find that a bit off base and somewhat insulting to true "artistic" tiers... i've never got into it with you about your use of puffy/t-shirt paint, $1 store discounts, techniques, ect... because you always mention that they catch fish (which i'm sure they do), and (up until) now you have never claimed them to be works of "art"

Ramcatt
To set you straight ,sandfly OWNS a fly shop !!
He has probably given away more stuff to people than he has SOLD !!
And if you were to read the post correctly ,he was showing a new VIDEO that he has never done before !!!!! ,he was not showing his new patterns ,even though they are works of art !!!!
Bob has a very active and creative mind ,it is working 24hrs a day
Having known Bob for 40 yrs ,I think I can speak the truth about him!!!
End of story for now .

What's the material? We are almost back to fly tying season and we need to make sure Lou has new original (or just stolen) patterns for the rest of us to tie.

Beadhead, we on in September?

franklin
I am assuming we will start the tying session in Sept
I will send out email when I find out

beadhead2

Ramcatt, you really need to settle down.
Bob is a great guy. And frankly I enjoy it when he posts his flies, as I'm sure many other people do.

Ramcat: Theres always been a problem on this forum including the origional ,that was hacked into. Too many people waiting to jump on someone. The purpose is information not venting. If you don't like don't look. A lot of us know Bob and like his work.

Anyway to the OP, I like the perch.

Franklin: if you come to the Sept meeting, would you mind bringing me a piece of the orange mono. Thanks Lou

LouM wrote:
Franklin: if you come to the Sept meeting, would you mind bringing me a piece of the orange mono. Thanks Lou

I'll throw the whole box in the truck and you can pick you poison. You tying with this or making leaders?

I bought a whole bunch of colored mono and flouro to use for tying flies and Czech nymph leaders. This fall I'll tie up some nymphs using the mono as a segmented body section and post on the forum. (Fly tying area of my basement is under construction right now.)

Franklin; Making leaders and I found the orange shows up best under most light conditions.

Nice sandfly, keep them coming.

JH

Back