New Tying desk light

lars

lars

Wow!! loving this light. true daylight 6000 deg K color temp, four different brightness's up to 3000 lux, really sleek,
unobtrusive with two gooseneck sections for putting the light where you want it. lamp has a built in movable
shade. I was able to get rid of two other lamps which previously took up real estate on my desk. Very happy!

New light 2
New light 1

I told you this in a previous post but I have a Xuron pedestal although I don't use it any longer...

Nice light too!!!

I told you this in a previous post but I have a Xuron pedestal although I don't use it any longer...

Nice light too!!!
Thanks.

I remember you saying you had the pedestal model, not sure if i mentioned i have one of those too. :)

Not really cheap, lists for around $200 but i've seen it as low as $145.
It's Daylight brand Slimline 3.

There is one on the horizon, my crystal ball tells me.

Man, we buy these cool USB lights from China at work to sell to customers that repair computers. Cost like 20 bucks. Color and brightness adjustable. Such a deal. Wish we'd started buying these before I bought one off Amazon.

I would stay away from usb plugs for any light. Get ones that plug in directly to the outlet they are way better and will last. The ones I had the usb plug stop fitting correctly into the plug so i had to tape it to work then eventually after using for awhile and leaving the light on longer it actually started to burn. Looks like a nice light.

Along this line, has anyone used one of these? I constantly knock my head when leaning in close on the Ott light my wife didn't like anymore. There are several of this type on Amazon for <$20.

Along this line, has anyone used one of these? I constantly knock my head when leaning in close on the Ott light my wife didn't like anymore. There are several of this type on Amazon for <$20.
View attachment 1641234179
Sorry about the late reply. I bought one. My only knock is that after 30-40 minutes it becomes uncomfortable. I can actually use it over my prescription glasses

I bought one of the light/glasses combos and find that I prefer a good light with separate reader glasses for magnification. Just much more comfortable and easier on/off.

Back