New to this site...........

slimyrock

slimyrock

Just joined this site. and from what I,ve looked at in the last twenty minutes it looks great. I joined Fish USA about a tear ago, its ok too. But I will check in often, I may not say much, but hope to learn alot. Just started flyfishing this year and I love it. There is so much to learn and the challenge is never ending. Have always been a spin fisher and love casting for hours. Sitting in a lawn chair watching bobbers or rod tips is not my cup of tea. Though it does have its place, depending on what you are trying to real in. Guess I'm just a kinda hyper fisherman. I live up in Butler County near Slippery Rock (hence the name slimyrock). So maybe occaisionly you'll see me on here, till then, tight lines.

Hi Slimy

Welcome,You'll find a lot of good people here and plenty of good info. Don't be worried about asking question, we enjoy helping out if we can.

PaulG

Welcome to the Board! Yes, please jump right in and participate. You may not realize it, but there are probably many things we can learn from you as well.

Welcome from the sunny south member.

whats up slimyrock?! i know what you mean about the hyper fisher. i am the same way. i could throw in-line spinners for literally hours, but when it would come down to corn or crawlers, i couldnt let them sit for more than a minute and i would be reeling it in and "checking" it just to see if i missed a bite by reeling in half a worm. i think i'm going to enjoy this new fly fishing scene, keeps the mind and hands busy!
cheers!

Welcome.

Back