New to the site!

5footfenwick

5footfenwick

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the fellow fly fisherman out there, this site Rocks. I am an avid wild brown/native brookie fisherman. I love fishing smaller streams. 110% catch and release fisherman. I live in Cogan Station, Pa, and am always looking for new people and new waters to fish. Not really sure where all you guys are from but if anybody lives close enough to me to know where Cogan station is at. Give me a reply.

Welcome aboard.

Hey,
I am from williamsport and do most of my fishing in Cogan Station / Trout Run. Matter of fact, was up there yesterday.

Hello and welcome.

I'm from Harrisburg. If you ever have the opportunity to come down to South Central PA, drop me a note. Perhaps I can give you a few destinations.

Hi, welcome. I'm in SE Pa., so if you find yourself heading this way with that Fenwick, give a shout.
Coughlin

im in southeast pa also you can always ask me about fishin spots. but hey i wanted to know, since your 110% C&R, how do return more fish than you catch?! i wanna try that sometime! :-D

Ahh Fenwicks...gota love them. They are my favorite fly rods. Cheap, feel great, and seem to hold up forever. Glad to see another Fenwick guy!

:pint: Thats all I got to say about that .....

Back