New to site

MotoLappa

MotoLappa

Hello, I am new to this site. Looks like a pretty good site. I have been fly fishing on and off since I moved to PA. I grew up northern Maine and moved here in 1992. I grew up fishing and hunting, I was intorduced to fly fishing back in 1996 while attending a trade school. I would often go into work and the owner would bail out and go fishing. Eventually I bought a flyrod and many times I would show up to work and we would just go fishing. Since then alot of things changed. Got married, had twins, and maintaining a full time job has kept me pretty busy. However I still love to fish. I plan to do a lot more flyfishing this year and think this is a good site to see what is going on locally. Thanks, I am sure I will be posting more as I get back out on the creeks.

Welcome. There are quite a few members in the Lancaster area. Feel free to post any info or questions. Good luck fishing this spring.

Moto

Welcome, Im sure you will enjoy this site, alot of good people here. Im in the Hbg. area, if you get over this way, let me know and I could show you around.

PaulG

Thanks guys. I an on here just about every night. I fish the West Branch Octoraro Creek and Tulpehocken Creek in the past and will be fishing again this year. I will also be looking for areas neer State College and Bedford PA this year as well.

At least your looking in the right places ;)

Welcome aboard.:)

Welcome.
how did you select "motolappa"?
I know there is a story there
Tom

Yeah, Your right, Long story short. I have always loved and been around motorcycles and my Last name is Lappa.

Back