New Member - Hello!

ssock

ssock

Hello everyone. My name is Sam, and I've been fishing for as long as I can remember. I starting fly fishing and tying when I was twelve years old, but have really started to dig deep into the hobby over the last four years. I'm originally from the Poconos region (South Luzerne/North Carbon County), but am currently living in Denver, Colorado. My partner and I have plans to move back to the state in the next year to be closer to family and friends.

I enjoy the technical aspects of fly fishing, and like to fish tailwaters and spring creeks with a euro nymphing system. In the summers I like to blue line to escape the crowds and the heat. I'm an avid fly tier who likes to fill his box with guide style flies that can't be found in the bins at fly shops. I like to tie almost as much as I like to fish, and I'm always looking for that next pattern to tinker with.

I recently came across this forum and loved the concept. I'm looking forward to swapping ideas and experiences with like-minded individuals. I plan on being an active and contributing member, although likely less so while I'm living out of state.

Nice to meet everyone,
-Sam

Welcome, what part of PA are you looking at?

Welcome, Southern Luzerne, Northern Carbon county native here.

Let me guess Beaver Meadows

Good to have you aboard. GG

Back