New guy

J

Jasonchi

Hey there. New guy to the forum. Recently moved back to the heater county area after living in nc for a bit. It seems the fishing has gotten a lot more difficult since I've been gone. I remember the brandywine always having a bunch of fish in it.....or maybe I just can't find them as good as I once could. Anyway. I'm looking for some more fishing buddies since I have a hard time trying to get my friend to go out. Looking for some new spots to since I seem to have forgotten most of my old spots. I'm really looking for some carp and nice bass if anyone wants to go.

Welcome Jason to our online fly fishing fishing community.

Glad you're back in good ole PA and glad to have you join us. Enjoy.

Welcome Jason

GenCon

Welcome Jason. I just moved away from D-town last year. Bass fishing on the east br brandywine has been poor for the past few years, I think it is overfished. The West Branch is still good though.

Welcome aboard,Jason.
I'm retired and fish in the area a fair amount,but have found that if you can go a little further North (Lehigh River,only 2 hours from West Chester,you will be rewarded with some potentially excellent fishing and some great surroundings).
BTW:I belong to the Salem Sportsmens Club and we have a private 20 acre,spring fed lake,that has a fair to good amount of bass.It's only 40 minutes from West Chester.
So PM me if you want some company

Welcome aboard. GG

Back