New additions to the Brown families.

ian_brown

ian_brown

Morgan and Elliot Brown were born on Sept 27 at 12:13 am and 12:18 am, respectively. The whole family came home from the hospital yesterday.

Congradulations!!

Congrats! :cool:

Congratulations to the Browns
fullj.getty-dm75557872005.jpg

Two time winners, just like you!

Cleveland 27
Baltimore 13

That's amazing !!
Your post made me smile.
Best wishes, looking forward to a bunch of pics...

John

Congeadulations Ian, And to Mom. So what was it...two boys?

I have to admit when I first saw the title I thought there was some genetic variation to Salmo Truta.

There is nothing to stop you from chewing your fingernails like babies in diapers. :-D

It's a boy and a girl. "Morgan" is an old family name, but these days it's more common for girls.

The day my daughter was born seems to stand out a little more than all other days. Congradulations.

Congrats Man!

Boyer

Ian- Congratulations! I hope mom and babies are doing well.

ps. I think I heard your name mentioned at International Angler in Pgh. are you that person? Paul

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!! :-D

Congrats!

Congrats

Well there goes the fishin :)

PaulG

Congrats,
Your in for some fun. My boy was born Aug,31 and boy is he a handful. Couldn't imagine starting out with twins. Hope all is well and the little ones are healthy.

Congratulations! Be sure to give mom a big hug from all of us.

Rolf

Ditto everything said so far.

I wish you and your's the best.

Thanks for the kind sentiments.

Acristic - Depends on the context. If it was "Ian Brown - Winner of a two-week, all-expenses-paid fishing trip to Argentina, a collection of high end fly rods, and a large sum of money" then yes it was me, and I would appreciate it if you would put me in touch with someone at the convention. Otherwise, I picked up fly fishing last Nov. so I doubt anyone was talking about me.

Sorry Ian. It was actually "Ian Brown, friend of Jay. You know, the Jay who has just been declared winner of a two-week, all-expenses-paid fishing trip to Argentina, a collection of high end fly rods, and a large sum of money"

Close though.

:-D

Very good.

To be perfectly honest; I cant remember what the context of the conversation was now. So you may want to check to see if you are indeed the big winner. But that would not be fair since you have already hit the "lottery" earlier this week.

Back