Net Staff

T

Trailblazer

Due to a recent stroke, I’m in need of a new wading staff. There is a product out there called Net Staff. It is a combination wading staff and landing net. Apparently, net staff has gone out of business although they still have an active website With a discontinued phone number.

Doesanyone have any idea where I could find one of these staffs?

thanks,
Trailblazer

i picked one up for my father when i saw they were going out of business. I wanted to get one for him anyway and they were on sale. His mobility is such that he hasn't used it much and i can't report on how well it works. They look solid and i was disappointed to see them go out of business as it seemed like a good idea.
The only problem i noted was that it comes with a special attachment for your vest that my dad was reluctant to attach just because it looked like a pain to get setup. Other than that, i think it's a solid idea to combine your net and your wading staff and they look well made.

If you can find one for sale, it's worth a look. maybe ebay. I don't think they were popular enough that you will see a lot of them for sale. The ones that people do have, they are likely using, not selling. good luck.

Thanks Dave. Looks like the right ticket for me. I’ve tried eBay, Etsy, and a bunch of local fly shops in my area and Ashtabula where net craft was from. I’ll keep looking.

Netrekk looks like it may work. Thank you.

the net staff website is still open wirth inventory but when I attempted to order my order came back as failed and no one responds to their contact me link.

Thanks everyone. Netstaff is still in business, they finally got back to me through their website. I placed my order with them and received my net staff this morning.

I can't seem to load their website. Do you have phone number?

Here’s what I have for them:
NetStaff
3705 State road
Suite 200
Ashtabula, OH 44004

Phone: 440-992-0444

good luck. They got back to me thru their website.

Jim

Due to a recent stroke, I’m in need of a new wading staff. There is a product out there called Net Staff. It is a combination wading staff and landing net. Apparently, net staff has gone out of business although they still have an active website With a discontinued phone number.

Doesanyone have any idea where I could find one of these staffs?

thanks,
Trailblazer
Hi Trailblazer
Are you still looking for one? I have one lightly used that's available. Where are you located?

Greg

I believe Jeff Blood makes one as well. I'll see if I can find a link.

Back