Needle N Tube Tool

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Guys, I am trying to find this tool. I lost my only spare the other day on a stream and I feel lost without one. If you have any you want to sell/trade or know where I can buy them, please let me know. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Fox

Attachments

• needleNtube.jpg
    needleNtube.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
"Needle N Tube" .....wasn't that a song by the Searchers????? Oh, maybe Bob Dylan. I'll ask Fadeaway.....or Jack.

"Needle and the Spoon". Lynyrd Skynrd. What the heck is that tool for? Assume something for knot tying? I've never seen one.

What's the purpose?

I use it on stream for several things and none involve knots. I use it to remove split shot, help with tangles and to open hook eyes but at times I have used it for other things. I just like having it as a multi purpose tool.

Here ya go, buddy.

C&F Needle & Tube

Or the exact one you've shown above:

Percy's

Fess up - you use this to unclog your tube of Aquaseal. :cool:

IT's made for know tying, but I've never used mine for know tying. I remove hooks from my fingers with it, get glue out of hook eyes with it, untangle line with it.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Here ya go, buddy.

Or the exact one you've shown above:

Percy's

Fess up - you use this to unclog your tube of Aquaseal. :cool:

Thanks H-A!!!!! Okay maybe I've used it to unclog a time or two. :oops:

I use the c & f tool for making my fly line indicators and tying nail knots. also for doing a welded leader to fly line..

That's a neat little gadget! Fox, when I first saw the topic I thought you were looking for a worm blower :)

I used my needle in a tube on the job today, yet another use for it, but not related to FFing. Used it getting a piece of a connector out of a peripheral.

Back