NE PA Jam Idea...

gaeronf

gaeronf

Would anyone be interested in attending or hosting a jam in NorthEast PA. I got to thinking what streams would be fished and was thinking maybe Big Bushkill? I am not sure. Let me know what you guys think, or if you even want to go/host. The Big Bushkill is too warm this time of year so we would probably have to do it next spring. Just an idea. Thanks,

Gaeron

Gaeron,
It might be getting tough to squeeze too many more Jams into our PAFF calender. In the last year we've had trico jams, beginner jams, Lehigh jams, and Delaware jams that are/were focused on the eastern third of the state and this doesn't count the ones held in central or western PA. I think we'll continue to see these get-togethers thrive and increasing numbers of PAFFERS will be fishing together (which is good) but actual formal jams are getting crowded. Also, organizing a jam is more difficult than it might seem at first glance. Smaller get-togethers organized by email are likely to be easier to arrange. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to discourage your suggestion - just want to ensure you're aware of how many of these have been organized recently.

Thanks Dave! The email thing sounds a little more reasonable. You can delete my first post if you want.

For all practical purposes, the Upper D jam could be considered a NEPA jam....

Back