Name?

BradFromPotter

BradFromPotter

Anyone know what the name of this streamer is? I tied it a couple of years ago & do not remember what it's called.

6904618030_bf74d18b80_z.jpg

Red Fin Streamer.

second sign of old age Brad !!!!

Brad,
you really dont know me but I had asked you a few weeks ago about your meal at the log cabin on pine creek. We have never eaten there since we moved here for some reason but I have heard they make very good steaks there. So just how are the meals there and can you get near the place now that the gas ppl are all around the area? thanks I hope.

flytyingfred wrote:
Brad,
you really dont know me but I had asked you a few weeks ago about your meal at the log cabin on pine creek. We have never eaten there since we moved here for some reason but I have heard they make very good steaks there. So just how are the meals there and can you get near the place now that the gas ppl are all around the area? thanks I hope.

Fred,
The steaks are the best in the area I think. On the weekends you should call for a reservation. The gas workers aren't effecting anything there.

Brad thanks for the info going to head there soon thurs. is the wifes bday so perhaps we will be dining on some heart healthy red meat for the bday meal.

Back