My New Custom Tying Desk

studiomule

studiomule

Thought I'd share my tying desk that was just completed. I wanted something that I could keep in the 'public' area of the house, but would look respectable when not in use. I've been using cigar boxes for awhile to store my smaller supplies, so I decided to encorporate them into my design. They're handy because if I'm going on a trip I can grab the essentials to take along without repacking everything. I did the design, my father-in-law did the building, and I finished it with the black lacquer.

Custom Tying Desk

Sweet setup! I would finish the inside just to make it uniform. But that's just me. Its nice nonetheless. Great job!

That's an awesome idea and handy work! I can't do anything with would, I depend on Jdaddy. However, you want stone done I am your man.

Look at you going all professional,looks real nice. It's just alot more fun tying at a station like that.

looks cat proof and kid proof very nice when do they go on sale?

My previous setup was a board on top of a TV tray, so yeah, its an upgrade.

Quite innovative, and quality appears top notch. Very nice job, thanks for sharing.

It reminded me of watching "Transformers" :) Nice work and a quality piece!

Pretty nice , though i must say this , if you dont have a place where you can leaqve your stufff already set up and ready togo u wont tie as much setting up will talk u out of it , my tying area occupies a half acre of basement and looks like several waterfowl exploded. but i tie and fish ALOT.

Nice Azz :p and bench

Very nice desk. That is something to be proud of. Thanks for sharing that.

You ought to take orders for that baby! If I didn't have a room already constructed, I'd be asking for a quote! Beautiful work!

Back