Muskies Inc chapter 64 Beast of the East fly fishing tournament.

PACOFRANSICO

PACOFRANSICO

There are some Pafly members that are part of MI chapter 64. About half our close 50 memebers are fly fisherman so we are hosting a Flyfishing only tourney. The BEAST OF THE EAST! More details to follow!
3982F7A3-4E69-4F3E-9CC2-2E61DDBAD6A2_zpshcu0toqa.jpg

This will be awesome...!

I need to try and make this!

Probably a cast too far for me...but I'll keep an eye on the calendar. Would love to participate.

The email for the tournament on the flyer should be nvmainc@gmail.com . All questions about tournament and or membership should be directed there.

Whats the format? Wading or boat? Teams, or individual?

On the fence right now, might be in Myrtle beach for work.

The format(rules and logistics) are being finalized right now. All questions and or inquires about the tourney should be directed to nvmainc@gmail.com (the chapters email). By February 7th we should have a packet available to email with all info and rules on tournament

We aquired waters permitts with wade fisherman in mind that like outflow of tionesta dam and some parts of the Allgheny.

The 1st Beast of the East is over. With near record rainfall and river flows 6 fish were boated 3 over 40 in two days. Thanks to everyone that braved the elements for the first musky on the fly event in pa. Here is Team River Sharkings winning fish a beast of at 47 in. They also won the team division also.
53205F7D-7D70-4C73-AF2F-F1BF8D841CD2_zpsrxcm0a2d.jpg

Wow! Looks like a great time and some serious muskie FFing success.

Back