Muskie Summit @ Cabelas - Oct 18th, 1pm

F

Fishidiot

If you're a muskie angler (fly or spin), there will be a muskie meeting at Cabelas on Saturday, October 18th. This program will involve an overview by the PFBC of our state's muskie management plan as well as some other events. I'm hoping to be there.

I hope they have a fishing pond so I can catch a fingerling! :-D

The meeting is in the upstairs conference room at 1pm. Here's some more info from the folks at PFBC. If you'd like to attend, you may care to contact Mr. Woomer to indicate that you hope to attend. Send me a PM and I'll get you Mr. Woomer's email address.
DaveW

Dear Musky Angler:
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) would like to invite you to be a participant at its upcoming Musky Management meeting being held Saturday October 18th, 2014 at 1:00 pm in the upstairs conference room at the Cabela’s store in Hamburg, PA. The Cabela’s store is located north and east of Harrisburg at 100 Cabela Drive, Hamburg, PA 19526. Designed to improve the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission’s commitment toward increased communication with our angling groups and improved communication exchange, this meeting will focus on a wide range of topics including the progress that has been made on the numerous aspects of the statewide Musky Management Plan released in October 2012, presentations on hatchery culture of musky, current results from PFBC tagging studies, and projects perform by musky clubs. There will also be time allotted for structured discussion and questions and answers that you may have regarding musky management in Pennsylvania.
In order to have the widest participation and obtain the greatest utility from this meeting, the PFBC is hopeful that we can reach a wide and diverse audience of musky anglers from around different parts Pennsylvania and with different interests in musky fishing whether you enjoy fishing large lakes, rivers or smaller waters. Please consider attending this worthwhile exchange of information and help the PFBC shape the future of musky fishing in Pennsylvania.
Sincerely,

Allen Woomer
Area Fisheries Manager
Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission

Bump.

More info for the toothy guys:

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/newsreleases/2014press/musky-summit.htm

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/newsreleases/2014press/musky-summit-agenda.pdf

Looks like a really good program.

Back