Mudhole clearance sale

gochs

gochs

FYI: Mudhole.com is having a clearance sale on a few blanks. Sage, St. Croix, and a few others. Sage and St. Croix are 10% off, but hey, it's better than nothing

let us know when they're 50% off...

gochs, you posted a potential deal that people could keep an eye on, got regulated and then assigned a job.

I on the other hand will say thanks for the heads up and watch for potential future discounting.

gochs,

Can you link to the clearance section? I couldn't seem to navigate to it from their frontpage.

http://www.mudhole.com/Shop-Our-Catalog/Clearance-Blanks

Thanks,

I this wasn't my first rod build I'd snap up one of those VT2's.

wsender wrote:
Thanks,

I this wasn't my first rod build I'd snap up one of those VT2's.

Buy it and stash it away for later when your skills are well honed.

Kev

The Sage "VT2" is a fine rod. I have one in 9 ft. 6 weight. I use it mainly for nymph and streamer fishing. IMO you can't go wrong buying one.

jdaddy wrote:
gochs, you posted a potential deal that people could keep an eye on, got regulated and then assigned a job.

I on the other hand will say thanks for the heads up and watch for potential future discounting.

Whaaaa? I just thought I'd be nice and let other people know. I don't know all the ins and outs of blanks, others are like 40%

If I wasn't broke I would be getting one for future use. I'd like to make a rod for Steelhead next October. Just because I have a 4 and 5wt for trout, so building another trout rod would be pointless.

and jdaddy, you're welcome.

Back