Moved Threads

Dave_W

Dave_W

Staff member
Dear Forum,
I moved over a dozen threads this morning from the General Forum to the appropriate sub-forums. If you have recently posted here in General and can't find your thread, please check in one of the other forums. For the most part, the threads I moved mainly went into Gear Talk and Fly Fishing Locations, but others were directed into other forums.

This is not a big deal and merely reflects the moderator staff's basic housekeeping. It's understandable that our community tends to post in General as this forum gets more traffic and it is, after all, about general fly fishing. However, we have always had multiple forums and keeping topics in the forum for which they're the best fit keeps these other forums populated and allows for our readers interested in particular topics (think bass fishing or fly rod design) to find this content.

I try not to move threads that are active and usually wait a day or two as they "drop down" to move them.

Carry on and TL. . .
Dave

I have the "whats new" tab bookmarked so when I want to visit the site, that is the screen that comes up. Keeps it easy to keep track of threads that are from the last couple days / weeks.

Thanks, Dave. It makes it easier to find a past thread if it's in the appropriate sub-forum.

Back