Mousing

Cougarbaby

Cougarbaby

So Bruno and I made it out last night trying our luck at some mousing , we had a chase and strike or 2 then I caught a small bass , moved down stream before dark and landed this one right before dark 8:57 pm , Bruno helped me land this thing and got a nice picture,moved upstream to a different spot nutta not a single bite ,the woods we’re getting spooky in elk county as Forest county was holding there annual Bigfoot festival and I think they pushed them all over to elk county,after gazing at the stars we wrapped up around 11:00 and called it a night, Thanks Bruno for coming out had a blast we will do it again

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpeg
    IMG_1179.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Resized_20240607_205534_1717808218104.jpeg
    Resized_20240607_205534_1717808218104.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 131
If you’re in the Ridgeway St Mary’s area stop
By Brown Trout Addictions new Fly shop at 306 State st St Mary’s Pa Under the Anytime Lunch time Deli and meet Guide owner Don Cameroni no one knows the Clarion river like that man and try the fish tacos at the deli you won’t be disappointed

Interesting tie. That appears to have a trailing hook attached to the main hook.

So Bruno and I made it out last night trying our luck at some mousing , we had a chase and strike or 2 then I caught a small bass , moved down stream before dark and landed this one right before dark 8:57 pm , Bruno helped me land this thing and got a nice picture,moved upstream to a different spot nutta not a single bite ,the woods we’re getting spooky in elk county as Forest county was holding there annual Bigfoot festival and I think they pushed them all over to elk county,after gazing at the stars we wrapped up around 11:00 and called it a night, Thanks Bruno for coming out had a blast we will do it again
I heard you guys a had good time. Nice fish.

Yep it was an adventure for sure. Very nice to meet you.

Yes there’s a trailing hook on there and that’s the one it was caught on very fun fishing with new friends with same interests and we live 2 miles from each other if we fished every time we wanted we’d be divorced in no time ha ha well do it again Bruno tight lines

Conrad sculpin pattern from Big Y fly co

Attachments

• IMG_1183.png
    IMG_1183.png
    345 KB · Views: 12
@Cougarbaby this one is for you from the white. I’ll have to meet you up north on the C sometime this summer. Id have posted it in the PM but can’t figure out how to add photos there. Nice fish and sounded like a good evening for you guys.
2B2B039F A96F 45D4 83FE 26ECA4E265EA

Wow on a mouse to 👍caught these today at East branch clarion nothing big but the water was 56 degrees

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1214.jpeg
    IMG_1214.jpeg
    429.9 KB · Views: 25
Back