More stream closings

I

IdratherbePhishing

Fished the letort below shady with another paff member Matt Boyer Saturday. We walked down to the property below shady and were quickly told to leave by the owner. I have fished there for a ton of years and never had an issue. Maybe they’ve seen more traffic from the museum I’m not sure. But another good place to fish is lost.

Nothing new there. Klingy and I got the same treatment several years ago. An old man came out and told us no fishing and then said we’ll just don’t let my wife see you, she’s the one that doesn’t want anyone back here.

I’ve fished there with Klingy lol. Yeah she watched us walk the whole property after he told us to leave. Oh well.

Yeah, that sucks. That guy has given me the go ahead every time, but always mentions that his wife doesn't like people fishing there. Had some good days in that stretch, including my first real success with hoppers in the one nice undercut at the bend. Stood in one spot and landed a 12, 16, and 18 inch fish in a row on the same hopper. Maybe at some point in the future they'll reconsider.

Back