Flow

Flow

Partners

Partners

Golden

Golden

Falls

Falls

Beautiful in every sense. Way to capture a moment in time.

This is a great post!
Thank you

Dolly Sods? Reminds me of the Allegheny Plateau.

Last edited:
Absolutely love fishing WV. Such a beautiful area and your writing / pics capture it well.

Just incredible! It's amazing what only a few words and pictures can do!

Klingy, your posts are always stunning. Gorgeous stuff.

Beautiful photos as always but if that is your own prose Klingon you’ve really outdone yourself this time.

Very nice. I was just up in the national forest a week ago Monday. Didn't do too well, caught one brookie. Still worth the 2 hour drive though.

Beautiful photos as always but if that is your own prose Klingon you’ve really outdone yourself this time.
Thanks! I actually wrote it on my phone laying in bed after I got back. Too much caffeine on the way home!

Very nice. I was just up in the national forest a week ago Monday. Didn't do too well, caught one brookie. Still worth the 2 hour drive though.
Yeah the first couple of days were pretty tough with low flows. Got a couple shots of rain which helped quite a bit.

Thank you for sharing your words, thoughts and photos with us, Klingy. Very nicely done.

I spent over 20 years bowhunting in some very remote areas of the Monongahela N F in Randolph and Pendleton Counties. My memories and the serenity of some of those special places in WV will certainly stick with me forever.

Dear lord! Klingy, not Klingon! Damn autocorrect. I love the up close photos of the trout. Have this vision of you laying in the water to get those shots.

Thank You for that!
Sweet TR

Cheers

Back