Monaghan twp. fishing show

A

addictedangler

The firemen will have there annual fishing show - flea market. It is just off Rt.15 south of Harrisburg. You can go online for detail . Open sat. and Sunday. Note: This is a general fishing show. If you get tired of looking at plastic worms and trolling motors stop by my table and we can talk flyfishing.

Addictedangler

Hey, probably won't make it tomorrow but I'll be there Sunday. I wouldn't think many people are going tomorrow due to the snow. You will be there on Sunday right? If so, I'll see you then.

Yep I will be there both days. A few years ago we had a bad storm the Sat. of the event. I looked outside about 20 minutes before they opened the doors for general public to see about 40 plus people standing in line. ??? What are those people doing ? Answer: waiting to get in.??? Those 4 wheel drive guys are determined!

I have a 4 wheel drive ram but my driveway is another story. I may make it in the afternoon after the snow quits. I know it may sound funny since I'll take my truck on snow covered gravel roads in deer season but no road gets as icy or slick as my driveway. If I don't make it tomorrow I'll be there for Sunday. Be safe!

Back