Misc Fly Rods for Sale - Sage and T&T

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

albertw27

Hi Fellow PA Fly Fish Members!

Doing a small clean-up of my rod quiver and found a few that I can part with.

T&T Contact II 10'9" 3 wt - I purchased this rod used (but in like new condition) earlier this year thinking that I'd spend more time euro-nymphing. However, I haven't really put it to use. Therefore, hoping to find it a better home. Asking $620.00.

Sage RPL 790-4 - This is a classic model from Sage (which was the original fast action rod but by today's standard, would probably be categorized as medium-fast action). I purchased this about a year ago second hand for steelhead and used a handful of times but ended up upgrading. It's in excellent condition and would be a nice upgrade from a starter rod for someone who chases steelhead or throws larger bugs to trout / bass. Asking $285.00

Sage RPL 390-2 - Another from the classic RPL line from Sage. To be honest, I haven't used this rod after acquiring it at the start of the year but based it's also in excellent condition (in full transparency, this rod does bear the name of a prior owner). Asking $325.00

Prefer to sell locally but also happy to ship (at cost to the purchaser). Payment accepted via PayPal or cash if doing the exchange locally.

If you’re interested in one or more or more of these rods, I’d be happy to send more pictures of them to you or alternatively, show them to you in person.

Thanks for your time!

AW

Attachments

• 20221120_093054.jpg
    20221120_093054.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Sage 790 RPL 1.jpg
    Sage 790 RPL 1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 20221120_130832.jpg
    20221120_130832.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 60
"locally"? may want to mention this.

my 2 cents
Tom,

Thanks - I didn't really that my geo wasn't available in my profile (it must have become a required field at some point after I set it up).

Local = King of Prussia and the surrounding area.

AW

Hello, AW sent you a PM about the T&T. Sorry for the delay, i had to get through the holidays first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back