Minn Kota Endura C2 30

phiendWMD

phiendWMD

This was purchased a while ago. My intention was to put it on an inflatable to cruise around Tuscarora State Park lake. Between then and now I've acquired a canoe and 3 kayaks with mooring permits. I like paddling and don't want to deal with batteries. I can unlock the canoe, flip it over, and go. No inflating, no setting up a frame, no taking it apart, and no wet boat in my car after...

The box is somewhat dusty from being in my basement. It's brand new in the factory sealed box. I never even opened it.

I'd like $100 for it but I'm open to offers. I'm also willing to consider trades. I don't necessarily need any fly fishing gear but who knows what might catch my eye. Fly tying materials of a comparable value would interest me more. Some used but decent waders in medium are something else I'd be interested in. If you need pics I can take them but it will be the unopened box. I don't plan on opening it now.

I'm in Schuylkill County and drive rt 903 to Albrightsville often. I'd prefer to meet somewhere around there or Cabela's in Hamburg.

Last edited:
Back