Mid Atlantic Fly Fishing Guide

B

Btc624

Does anyone know what shops in Cambria or Bedford county carry this publication? Ive been trying to contact them via email, facebook and their new phone #717-208-0580 to start a subscription but up until now still no response so im trying to find the current issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I saw a note in an issue or two ago that they will be going to an electronic version only. Pretty sure I am not imagining that.

That would be better yet, hope it happens.

Btc624 wrote:
Ive been trying to contact them via email, facebook and their new phone #717-208-0580 to start a subscription .

The MAFF guide is indeed transitioning to a digital version, however they are still publishing hard copies and intend to continue with this for awhile. A subscription for hard copy will be honored for the duration paid for. You can subscribe by sending $20 (this will get you 2 years) to:

MAFFGuide, Inc
PO Box 100
Rheems, PA 17570

This magazine is a good value and continues to provide some very good articles and info on PA and eastern FFing.

I really like this magazine.
I get it at French Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville,PA
If I could not get it free there,I would definitely subscribe to it...wll worth it IMO
Tom

Back