Meadowwgrounds Lake

osprey

osprey

Any of you folks fish out that way? Big , BIG Bluegills and i was wondering if they were done with the work that was supposed to be done on the breast?

Nobody?

osprey wrote:
Nobody?

The majority of our readers in this community are trout fishermen and few seem to fish for anything else - at least this is my unscientific impression.
Even fewer fish WW lakes.....although I think both of these have changed in the last couple years in the direction of more folks fishing them. Maybe there's some fans of this lake but they don't care to discuss it?
Why not give Meadowgrounds a whirl and write us a report? We could use some more fishing reports on WW lakes in my opinion.

Well Dave , for one thing this lake has the biggest population of BIG bluegills i've ever seen. There was a drain down to do some work on the breast and i was wondering if they were done. This is a warmwater thread or am i havin another attack?

According to the PFBC website, they are just now draining the lake and it will remain drained indefinitely until funding becomes available to fix the dam. Looks like it might be a good time to catch (and eat) some of those big bluegills.

Meadowgrounds Lake Dam

Back