Meadow Run

thavelka

thavelka

Does anyone know if there is enough water to fly fish the middle section of Meadow below the Cascades?

I was in Ohiopyle on sat. I was only at the bottom of meadow by the slides but there seemed to be a fair amount of water coming through there then. It just rained fro two days after that. They are supposed to have or to stock this week and be in the 70's. I'd be inclined to venture to find out if I had the time.

I was on Meadow today the 24th. The water had a little flow but was low and very clear. Not sure if they stocked, if they did they did not put in very many fish. When I was a little below the Cascades I did see a fish. I only caught one and saw a handful above the Cascades.

Sorry...I did NOT see any fish below the Cascades

The stocking plan stated they were only stocking the bridge area by Dinner Bell Rd so maybe that's why you didn't see much?

I fished Meadow Run today (10-26) water was very low and clear. I saw several trout at the bridge, had a few lookers but no takers. Fished down stream to the hole above the cascades and didn't see any fish until I got to that hole. I caught one rainbow there and got bit a few times. Fish were very spooked.

its dumping now so they should have water to move when they decide to stock if they already haven't.

Back