Materials

Cal

Cal

Does anyone have any advice to where I should be buying tying materials for good prices?

Any input would be great!

I think that you need to be more specific.

uh i just meant feathers, beads, hooks, etc...

J Stockard is having a sale on hooks and thread. That should be a first stop.
A83BBAD3 E794 4F0D B9DE BB85392E3CCC

Make a list and plan to go to one of the shows in the winter.

Yes I do that as well but I meant for beads hooks and feathers and such you can’t shoot.
Once you find something that works buy way more than you need because once it ends up on the big websites it’ll be sold out within a year

any one of these shops will gladly retrieve your money from your wallet 😁😁👍👍

fly-shop-list.jpg

Once you find something that works buy way more than you need because once it ends up on the big websites it’ll be sold out within a year
Dam right buy 10 packs off 233 hends bc we never know when that won’t be available anymore 😂

I usually support a local shop, or fly fish food

Does anyone have any advice to where I should be buying tying materials for good prices?

Any input would be great!
Dear Cal,

I have no complaints with hooks I've bought from Hook and Hackle.com or Green Caddis.com. These they are cheap, but when you stick as many as I do in rocks or trees, you'll appreciate that.

If you need things like beads and foam, check out a craft store like Michaels or JoAnnes. The selection might be limited, but you also might find what you need for a lot less. I used to even buy Wooly Bugger hackle at JoAnnes. They called it craft feathers, but the fish didn't mind.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Back