mate 1 find local sexy singles

M

maxima12

i do not think this is good on this site. if i want some i will go on another site. what can we gain by this. i like pus---. like the rest. no place here. i am more than ready to leave this spot. i thought we were going to do something for the good of fishermen

just don't get me started. i was good till i saw that add. not against it in any way. how about my add. local lady flyfisherman , let me show you my fly. guaranteed results. use your heads fellows. .

Left a question mark over my head as well, and I'm single.
I guess if it pays the bills.....

The sidebar google ads? Randomized, but weighted by your browsing habits.

Maxima's posts consistently make me laugh in that crazy old man way; but the good kind of crazy old man.. Not like the bad kind who usually lurks in OT...

YOU KNOW, I AM SO FUL;FILLED BY ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND ALL AROUND HOSPITALITY. I HAVE NOT BEEEN HERE LONG.

I HOPE THIS WEBSITE IS NOT , I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU KNOW I AM TIRED OF TALKING TO MEN, IS THERE A LADY FLY FISHERMAN WHO WANTS TO TALK. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE KIDS.

MAXIMA

The website probably cannot control what ads come up on Google ads. If there was a way to filter that sort of thing out, I'm sure the site owner would do it.

Most of the ads are related to fishing or outdoors stuff. Sometimes odd ads comes up. Just ignore them.

I guess I missed it. But I concluded long ago that there are no sexy singles either here or on trout streams.

lol Chaz. agreed.

You can always fly fish the surf during the summer, but the sexy singles will most likely look away...

Chaz wrote:
.... I concluded long ago that there are no sexy singles either here or on trout streams.

You have obviously never seen me in neoprenes then.

I HOPE THIS WEBSITE IS NOT , I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU KNOW I AM TIRED OF TALKING TO MEN, IS THERE A LADY FLY FISHERMAN WHO WANTS TO TALK. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE KIDS.
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxie, stay on board Dude, you're a hoot. And there are lady fly "fisherman" on board...for how long, I don't know.

MAX.........wetnet is a gal that comes on here and she is a very tolerant and gracious soul , i bet she'd talk with you.

Funny thing is, Maxima12, you being offended about a "meet singles" add on the site

I thought "Maxima12" was a name for a male enhancement product, he, he, he.

Every time you post I imagine an add with some middle aged guy holding up a big box of boner pills, smiling as he points at them, as if to say "Maxima12, it works for me, and you can try it too!"

gfen wrote:
The sidebar google ads? Randomized, but weighted by your browsing habits.

Haha! If that's true, boy did that come back to bite him in his sexy single --- !

This thread made my day.

i am single if any of those fly ladies need to talk fishing. 54 and 6ft,-3in. i am maxima12 because they said i was a liar when i was maxima 13.

ha ha ha ---he he he. ding dang bang boom bah.

p s i am not cheap. cost you a cup of coffee.

maxima

LOL

Welcome back Max.

lmfao! stick around man we all love your posts!

Back