Marabou for streamers

F

fisherboy3

What brand or store do you get your marabou from streamer guys? Ive been using hareline but recently my hareline marabou has just been too small to palmer and cover back over with thread for tails. Not sure where else to go.

Kev

Hareline has several different "types" of marabou. Try the "extra select" if the regular strung marabou is too short.

Hareline has been the most consistent in quality for me compared to Wapsi, Rumpf, etc.

Kev

PennKev wrote:
Hareline has several different "types" of marabou. Try the "extra select" if the regular strung marabou is too short.

Hareline has been the most consistent in quality for me compared to Wapsi, Rumpf, etc.

Kev

^ I agree with the above statement. Also if possible it it helpful to actually hand pic. "from a local shop" When ever I am buying materials like that. I may look through several packs until I find what I am looking for.

GenCon

Found some nice long strands with small ones in packs from the craft store Michaels and pat catans sometimes has good long marabou. Plus you can buy them in multicolored packs.

Ive tried the extra select. Seems to be the number of feathers in those are way less than the normal strung marabou from hareline. Maybe ill give natures spirit a try.

Back